How to protect yourself from telecom fraud ?
Software-based IP communications continue to grow in popularity because of the added reliability, reach and control they allow businesses to have over their telecom resources.
- Spot fraud to avoid it.
- Set and define calling parameters.
- Enable IP-based authentication for outbound calls.
- Conduct security audits.
- Keeping an eye on your credit report is your first step to protecting yourself
- Check your bank and credit card statements frequently for suspicious transaction.
- Generate invoice timely and send also ask invoice for invoice (if interconnected) timely clear the payment within a week.
- Track your records online so both can read the invoice and payment and outstanding.
- Never do direct business with “Account Manager” Your partner have information that you are dealing with them.First make legal deals between partners and share legal company information.